Visualize the field of view of your lens' focal length (DX sensor used)

Below is a data table I created so that I could understand better the difference between my 18mm Nikkor lens (on my Nikon D90 - DX) and a 11mm wide angle lens..

Let's say that your eye is 10cm away from a plane vertical to the ground and parallel to you. Then by using basic trigonometry you can visualize the field of view of any lens' focal length.



You can use the following link as well: 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmeXsxxW0BJQdDRtRFhXXzBxTHF4YUJlZzBWc1Y4dlE&single=true&gid=1&output=html

from my archive




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Τα πάντα γύρω από το Αυτόματο Πότισμα. Απαντήσεις στις 20 πιο συνηθισμένες ερωτήσεις.

Πότισμα γλαστρών με σύστημα σταγόνας. Σωστή επιλογή σταλάκτη.

Αυτόματο πότισμα για 30 γλάστρες στο μπαλκόνι. Υλικά και κόστος.